June 17, 2010AFPThe trial of a 90-year-old accused of 27,900 counts of accessory to murder during his alleged time as a Nazi death camp guard in 1943 has been extended by three months, a German court said. John Demjanjuk’s last hearing is planned for December 22, the regional superior court in the southern city of Munich said in a statement on Thursday.Previously, hearings had been scheduled until September 14. Ukrainian-born Demjanjuk has appeared at the trial in a wheelchair or a stretcher and has not spoken in court since proceedings began on November 30 last year. His family says he has serious health problems,Doctors have judged Demjanjuk fit to stand trial but have limited his time in court to two hearings of 90 minutes per day. Several hearings have nonetheless been cancelled because he felt ill. He stands accused of being a guard at the Sobibor death camp in modern-day Poland, where an estimated 250,000 people died, and has always denied the charges against him.